Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekly Cleaning Day

So today I woke up around 10 am because my husband came in the room while he was getting ready but I ended up going back to sleep until around 2 pm.  I didn't expect to sleep that long but I did.  But as soon as I got up, I started working on my weekly cleaning chores.  I, of course did all of my animal daily chores (cleaning the litter boxes, bleaching the dog room, feeding everyone, etc...) and then I started on the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, and just tidied up the house.  My husband bought some food from this place in Greensboro called the Fillet O Soul near High Point Rd. and they prepare soul food.  So I got the whitening fillet, yams, black eyed peas, potato salad, and some cornbread.  It tasted great but the whitening really wasn't filleted well.  There were bones all in it, so I decided to eat some of my husband's fried chicken.  But the crazy thing is that my husband has family in High Point that have this restaurant called Becky's and Mary's that has soul food as well and today he found out that they are related to the people that run Fillet O Soul.  Small world :)

So in between cleaning all day, I had some fun with my husband for a bit :) and then for dinner we had Taco Bell which was great and we watched Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser Finale, and then the news.  Now I know in previous blogs, it seems that we always eat out but that has just been recently because my husband  got a bonus check.  But usually, I cook.  I love to cook just about anything.  I love trying new recipes and I love the look on my husband's face when he really likes a new recipe.  I may cook tomorrow but I'm not sure because we're supposed to be looking for furniture.

So that was my day.  Not a very exciting day but I did get some laundry done, cleaned the bathrooms, and spent some time with my husband.  Thanks for listening and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment