Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So today I woke up around 11 and I fed all the pets and my husband called me and asked me if my mom was at home because every year he gives her something small for Valentine's day.  So I told him that she was home and he went over there and gave her a balloon, 2 small stuffed animals, and a box of chocolates which she loved.  She of course thanked him and told him he didn't have to keep doing this every year but of course, he will because he's such a sweetie.  So then I started eating my breakfast and my husband rang the door and he had an alien valentines stuffed animal, 2 huge balloons and a box of chocolates so I was happy.  I'm not really the jewelry type so I enjoyed my gifts.



So then I got ready and we went to Macaroni Grill at Friendly Shopping Center in Greensboro.  I love their food and no one has better calamari than them.  So we enjoyed ourselves there and then came home.  So my husband and I were both unusually tired afterwards so we were going to take a nap together but by the time I got in the bed to sleep, he decided to stay up.  So I took a nap and when I woke up, I ate the leftovers from Macaroni Grill and watched wrestling with my husband.  Then I just chilled here at the house. 

On another note, I have a testing session tomorrow at United Health Care for a job.  I've gone there before for the same position and the same testing but last time, after I took the test, they sent me an e-mail saying I didn't get the job.  Hopefully this time will be better because it's in the middle of Greensboro off of Elm St. and the pay and benefits are great.  Also I still have that interview in High Point at this medical center behind High Point Regional Hospital.  So wish me luck please.  So that was pretty much my day.  Thanks for listening and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment