Monday, January 3, 2011

Laundry Day

So today I woke up around 1 pm and started finishing the laundry from yesterday.  Then my husband and I had some leftovers from the New Years Eve party we had.  He was off today because his job made him work on New Years Eve.  Then I finished folding the laundry and focused on getting the house back to the way it was before the party.  For instance, to make space in my den, I moved all of the cat cubes and toys into our bedroom and I moved all of my husband's college books into our bedroom too.  So I got everything back in it's place so we can function normally.  Then I finally finished the dishes.  Usually if I have a party, I actually finish the dishes while my guests are still there so that afterwards I don't have to do them but this time because of the dookie episode as you can read in my last blog, I didn't have the energy to do them after this party.  So I finished them today and the kitchen looks great.  So tomorrow I'm going to do the bathrooms and call it a day.  Other than cleaning, my husband and I watched a movie called "The Lovely Bones" with Mark Walhberg and it was great.  I mean it was a little on the weird side but still good.  Then my husband went to sleep and now I'm just watching TV.  So not an exciting day but I'm glad I could spend it with my husband.  Thanks for listening and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment